Be Center Stage at your next virtual meeting
Want to look like you’re in the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center at your next Zoom meeting? DPAC virtual backgrounds are here! If you’re not familiar with the virtual background feature on Zoom, it lets you upload and display any image as your background during meetings.
Virtual backgrounds work best with a plain background and uniform lighting, so the Zoom software can tell the difference between you and your background. Click on the image below to open it then right-click or long-press (mobile) to save it on your device.
How To Change Your Zoom Background
- Enable Zoom backgrounds.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click the My Meeting Settings if you’re an account administrator or Meeting Settings if you’re an account member.
- Click on the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and make sure the setting is enabled.
- Log out of Zoom Desktop Client and login back in again for this setting to take effect.
Change your Zoom Room Background (Mac & PC)
- Sign in to the Zoom meeting.
- Go to the bottom left-hand corner and select the ^ button on the right-hand side of the video.
- Select “Choose Virtual Background.”
- Select the + sign on the right-hand side to upload your virtual background.
Change your Zoom Room Background (Mobile)
- Sign in to the Zoom Mobile App.
- While in a Zoom meeting, tap More in the controls.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Tap the background you would like to apply or tap + to upload a new image. The background will be automatically applied.