Before contacting the Ticket Office, please review the following guidelines to see if your question is addressed.
- All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- All ticket sales are final, non-refundable, and not exchangeable unless an event is canceled or postponed. For canceled or postponed events a patron may choose a refund to their DPAC account or to the method of payment.
- If you lose or misplace your tickets, call the Ticket Office to have duplicate tickets waiting for you when you arrive. Duplicate tickets cannot be mailed and will only be printed the day of the event.
- We encourage all patrons to purchase tickets in advance of the performance to avoid long lines and late seating. Will Call tickets may be claimed at the Ticket Office or point of entry. Unclaimed Will Call will not be released for a sold-out performance, except for free events. To avoid waiting in line, have your tickets mailed to you for a minimal charge.
- We take pride in our venue acoustics and state-of-the-art sound systems. However, some variables may occasionally hinder sound quality. Please let an usher know if you are having trouble hearing.
- All performances, dates, times, and prices are subject to change.
Students, Faculty, and Staff Tickets
All Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff receive discounts on Browning Cinema and Presenting Series event tickets. To access your discount, log in to your DPAC account with your Notre Dame email address before purchasing event tickets. First time logging in? Activate your account now.
The DeBartolo Performing Arts Center is committed to providing quality cultural experiences for audience members of all ages, although some performances and films may not be suitable for very young children. We ask that children sit quietly throughout the entire performance. If a child becomes disruptive, the child and his/her adult companion(s) may be asked to leave the venue temporarily.
Children under 5 years of age will not be admitted to certain performances out of respect for other audience members and artists. If you have questions about whether the performance may be suitable for your child, please contact the Ticket Office for assistance. For films presented in the Browning Cinema, MPAA film ratings can guide parent(s) or guardians in determining appropriateness for children. MPAA film rating rules are observed and enforced by Center staff.
Every child, regardless of age (even if lap-sitting), must have a ticket purchased for them. No ticketed event is free for children unless otherwise indicated in the event listing. Please contact the Ticket Office in advance to confirm the ticket price for a child.
Gift Cards are available for purchase for any of the Center’s ticketed events and expire 5 years from purchase date. Purchase a gift card online or contact the Ticket Office during normal business hours at (574) 631-2800.
If you have a group of 10 or more and are interested in coming to an event at the Center, you may be able to save up to 15% on your order. For more information about scheduling a group event, please fill out our Group Sales inquiry form and someone from our Ticket Office will be in touch within two business days.
Print at Home e-Tickets
Skip the Will Call line! For events with a Print at Home ticket delivery option, simply choose the seats you’d like and select the Print at Home delivery option during checkout to easily print your event tickets. Consult our PAH Instructional Guide for additional help. Free but ticketed events are not eligible for Print at Home delivery. Other exclusions may apply.
Certain events may be hosted at the following locations on campus:
Basilica of the Sacred Heart
Organ recitals that are not held in the Reyes Organ and Choral Hall at the Center will take place at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Events held here are not ticketed and free to attend.
O’Neill Hall of Music
Located in the O’Neill Hall of Music, the 175-seat LaBar Recital Hall is perfect for performances of music for small ensembles by students, faculty, and guest artists. The O’Neill Hall of Music is located on the south side of the Notre Dame Stadium.
Unless a performance is listed on this website (e.g. Shakespeare at Notre Dame), the Center does not ticket Washington Hall events. As the vast majority of Washington Hall performances are run by student clubs and organizations, those groups are responsible for ticketing their own events. Some tickets for performances may be reserved and/or purchased through the Student Activities Office at the LaFortune Student Center.
View our Directions and Parking page for more information. Additional information about traffic notices, construction updates, and shuttle routes can be found on the Notre Dame General Parking Information page.
On Account funds will be charged a $2/month fee if a patron has not attended an event at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center in two seasons. Paid tickets are mailed upon request for events taking place 14 days or more before order date. There is a $2 mail out fee. Gift cards expire 5 years after the purchase date. Fees are assessed at the beginning of every fiscal year.